How to apply for Sedibeng TVET College intake
Sedibeng TVET College is found in the province of Gauteng. The college is situated in the Southern area of Johannesburg, South Africa, in the Sedibeng District Municipality. The college offers a wide variety of courses that are:
National Certificate (vocational) level 2 – 4
Please view the entire course catalogue of the college on their website.
The application process has 2 phases.
In the first phase of the application, you must complete a Career Interest questionnaire.
There is a registration form on the first page.
*If you are South African, you must use your SA ID number.
* International students can use the ID number of their native country.
There are 190 Yes / No questions in the questionnaire.
Click here to view the questionnaire http://www.sedcol.co.za/AptitudeTest.aspx.
Please note that if you do not finish answering all 190 questions, you will not be allowed to progress to the next phase.
– In the phase 2 section, you will be required to submit your best qualifications: (these qualifications will determine which courses you will take.)
– Select the course you want to enrol for.
– Upload the required documents (NB: they all must be certified)
* ID document / Passport
* Proof of Address
* ID document of next of kin
* Study Permit (International students)
* Letter from Employer (Heidelberg Part-Time students)
– On completion of this phase, an email to confirm your application will be sent to you.
Address: 37 Voortrekker Street Vereeniging 1930
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Telephone Number: +27 16 422 6645
Telephone Number 2: +27 16 420 2520