Westcol TVET College/institution is in Gauteng. The college is made up of 6 campuses and offers a variety of programs from Business, Engineering and other general fields of study.
NB: There are no walk-in applications available at the moment!
- Upon submission of the required documentation – you will receive notifications via email regarding your application progress.
- Would you please read all the minimum requirements and instructions before you apply?
- You need to have an active e-mail account before application for communication purposes.
- You must regularly check your email to check the status of your application.
- All documentation submitted should be recently certified.
- Please make sure that your documents are in PDF format:
- Grade 12 certificate/Statement of results/Latest school report/DHET certificate
- ID document
- Proof of residence
The following steps should be followed:
NB: All students applying for enrollment for the first time MUST complete a PLACEMENT ASSESSMENT in full. Please note that this assessment is NOT a pass or fail test.
Click Here for the PLACEMENT ASSESSMENT. https://learnerprofiler.co.za/?c=gauwec19stl
Next, you have to complete the APPLICATION SCORING POINTS (APS) SYSTEM: https://www.westcol.co.za/aps.php
After completion, You will then be redirected to the APPLICATION PORTAL.
If you provide any false information during your application process, you will be disqualified.
Make sure you keep your login details safely, as they will be needed to track your application status on the portal.
Tel : 011 692 4004
Visit this page for more information. https://www.westcol.co.za/how-to-register-as-a-student/