How to apply for South West Gauteng TVET College online
South West Gauteng College
South West Gauteng TVET College is a tertiary institution found in the Gauteng province of South Africa. The college is one of the 50 colleges mandated by the South African Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) to be a Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) centre. The College provides education and training, to NQF Levels 2 to 4. Boasting over 30 000 enrollments each semester, the college is one of the biggest colleges in the country. The college consists of 6 campuses located in these three areas; Soweto, Roodepoort and Randburg.
Courses on offer
South West Gauteng College has a diverse course catalogue to choose from depending on your interest, here are some courses offered by the college
- Business Studies NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
- Engineering Studies NC(V)aaaaaaaaaaaaa LEVEL 2-4
- Utility Studies NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
- Report 191/ Nated N1 – N6
- Learnership Programmes
- Skills Programmes
How to apply (New Student Applications)
Choose your preferred field of study
- You can get application form from any of the College Campuses and, or from the College Website; www.swgc.co.za
- Go and check the College Prospectus, to select your preferred field of study here
Application Forms 2021
- A printed application form must be completed using a black pen, with legible print. The application form must be signed. All Application forms without a signature will not be processed
- Get application form here – http://www.swgc.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/EFORM2022-Application-Form.pdf
- For online application click HERE https://ienabler.swgc.co.za/pls/prodi03/w99pkg.mi_login
- NB: the application form is not a registration form in any way, registration forms will be made available to only successful applicants.
- An incomplete application will result in application failure.
All applications must be accompanied by supporting documents these include;
- A Certified copy of recent results/qualification
- Certified copy of Identity document
Applicants with disability have to attach a medical statement from a registered Doctor.
The College cannot accept your application without all the required supporting documents
There is no application fee required.
Submit application forms to these addresses In person
1822A Molele Street, C/o Koma Road, Molapo, 1801
Office No. 9, 2nd floor, Walter Sisulu Square of dedication, Cnr. Klip Valley and Union Road, Kliptown, Soweto, 1801
5604 Van Onselen Road, Dobsonville, 1863
1440 Mncube Drive, Dube Village, 1801
1822B Molele Street, C/o Koma Road, Molapo, 1801
No. 3 Webber Avenue, Horizon View, 1724
Roodepoort West Campus
No. 1 Hinda& Lawson Street, Roodepoort West, 1724
Cnr Main Street & Huguenot Avenue, Bordeaux, Randburg, 2194
Fax (011) 984 1262
Post: Attention: Ms Elizabeth Mtshali
Administration Manager (Acting)
South West Gauteng College
Private Bag X33,
Acceptance/ Non-acceptance letter
Applicants will be notified of their success after two weeks of application submission.
- Applicants that are applying online cannot apply in person also, no two applications will be accepted.
- After applying you will be required to write a CAP Test on campus. The purpose of the test is to inform and educate students on career options.
- All Communication regarding the status of your application will be sent via email/ SMS hence a valid email and phone number is required for the application process.
- Online application related enquiries may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact the Call Centre on 086 176 8849
- To verify or update your email address and /or mobile number, please contact the college Call Centre on 086 176 8849s