How to apply for the Thekwini TVET college online. Thekwini TVET College in KwaZulu Natal is open for applications for the 2022 College Intake.
There are two methods of applying, visiting the college camps physically or applying online.
Steps to apply online:
- Visit the application link on the Thekwini Student Portal.
- Choose the year you want to apply for.
- You will be asked, “What Duration should the course be?” Choose the duration of the course you want to study. There are two options, the National Certificate for one year and the Business Studies course for six months.
- Choose the campus you want to study from the following:Asherville Campus, Cato Manor Campus, Centec Campus, Melbourne Campus, Springfield Campus and Umbilo Campus.
- Choose between full time and part-time studying.
- Choose the course you would want to apply for. Also, look at the modules that you will be required to study.
- You need to understand the following before completing the application:
- The online application does NOT imply that you are registered for the selected course.
- Space is NOT reserved for you.
- The application process means that it will speed up your registration process at the Campus.
You will still need to finalize your application at Thekwini TVET College by visiting the respective Campus on receipt of a notification, to complete your registration.
Please make sure you have the following ready when applying for an intake:
-Valid Email Address (Create an email address if you do not have one already)
-Valid Cellphone Number for communication
-Valid Identification Document. ID or Passport
-Copy of Next Of Kin’s Identification Document (ID or Passport)
Note** Use Google Chrome for the best viewing experience.
The above-mentioned requirements are not exhaustive as the online application process will request more educational documents.
Foreigners are allowed to study at Thekwini TVET College if they have a valid passport and study permit.