How to apply to the University of Limpopo 2023 intake
Applications for the 2023 intake at the University of Limpopo are now open. The university is among the best universities providing academic excellence locally and internationally. You can apply for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in its four faculties of Humanities, Science and Agriculture, Management and Law and Health Sciences. The university is in the Limpopo province.
How to apply to the University of Limpopo
- You can complete an online application and upload the required supporting documents on ul.ac.za. You will receive a student number after completing the application process.
- You must pay a non-refundable application fee of R200 if you are a South African or R750 if you are an international applicant into the university’s bank account:
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: University of Limpopo
Branch Name: Polokwane Square
Branch Code: 051001
Account No. : 030131405
Reference No. : Applicant’s ID / Passport Number
Swift Address: SBZA ZA JJ
- You can proceed to apply for residence if you require it
- If you are interested in applying for the Bachelor of Social Work, BEd in Foundation Phase Teaching and Bachelor of Psychology, the university will require you to do selection tests. The results of the selection tests will determine whether you qualify for admission or not, together with the minimum requirements of the programmes.
- The university will require you to do a placement test
To qualify to study at the university, you must:
- qualify for matriculation exemption, visit usaf.ac.za
- SAQA certificate, visit saqa.org.za
- have completed O and A level
- have a South African Medical Aid Cover
- have a passport and a valid study visa
Does Limpopo University offer student accommodation to all its students?
The university will offer student accommodation to a limited number of students on a first come, first save basis.
Does Limpopo University offer bursaries?
The university offers UL merit awards and UL Tuition Fee Bursary for postgraduate students. You can also apply for other funding, i.e. Pretune Sim Card Bursary, NSFAS Bursary and Tuition fee waiver. For more details on bursaries, click here.
Address and Contact Details of the University of Limpopo
Private Bag X1106, Sovenga, 0727
Call Centre No. : 015 268 3332
Email Address: email@example.com
Financial Aid Office
Tel: +27 (015) 268 3088 / 2405
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Telephone: +27 (015) 268 2520/ 2570/4175
Telephone: +27 (015) 268 3046