EQUALITY IN OPPORTUNITY
2022 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS OPENS 1 OCTOBER 2021
CLOSING DATE: 31 OCTOBER 2021
FIELDS OF STUDY
• Certified copy of S.A. Identity Document of applicant and parent’s and/or guardian/s.
• Proof of income of Parent/Guardian confirming household income is under R350 000 p/a.
• The applicant should have completed Matric and should not be older than 25 years old.
• Certified copy of latest academic results.
• Provisional letter of admission from a South African tertiary institution.
• Provisional letter of admission from South African tertiary institutions residency or private accommodation.
• Motivational letter, motivating why the scholarship must be awarded to you and how will you contribute to your community upliftment.
• The Applicant should have obtained a 70% average (or above) for each subject and 70% average (or above) for the total average of the Applicant’s subjects from the previous academic year.
• Applicants may complete and submit their Application on our online platform at www.mabuzafoundation.co.za
• Management Accounting and Finance
• Computer Science/Engineering
• Information Systems
• Communication Networks
• Software Development
For more information visit our website: www.mabuzafoundation.co.za or contact the National Lottery call centre on 0800 484 822
Applications must be submitted via our online platform Physical applications will not be accepted
Applications are open to RSA Citizens only. T&C’s Apply