Tshwane North TVET College 2023 intake
Tshwane North Technical and Vocational Education and Training College (TNC) is situated in the Greater Tshwane Metropolis of Gauteng.
The college’s central office is located in Pretoria, with six campuses in Mamelodi; Pretoria; Rosslyn; Soshanguve North; Soshanguve South and Temba. The college offers full-time and open/part-time learning.
Programmes available at Tshwane North TVET college
Tshwane North TVET College offers semester, trimester and year programmes.
- Business Studies N4-N6
- Engineering Studies N1-N6
- Business Studies NQF Levels 2-4
- Engineering Studies NQF Levels 2
- Utility studies NQF Levels 2-4
- One-year bridging programmes
Tshwane North TVET College Campuses and Addresses
Cnr. Kgosi Mampuru (former Potgieter Street) & Pretorius Streets
P.O. Box 26193, Arcadia, 0007
012 401 1600 (Support Line)
19403 Serapeng Road, Mamelodi East
420 Helen Joseph Street (former Church Street), Pretoria
Ernest Oppenheimer Street, Rosslyn
Soshanguve South Campus
1973 Phirima Road, Block G, Soshanguve
3744 Jubilee Road, Temba
Soshanguve North campus
3165 College Road, Block L, Soshanguve
Open Learning at Tshwane North TVET college
Can anyone apply for open learning?
Open learning is only available to work applicants; applications must be accompanied by proof of employment. The proof of employment consists of the following:
- letter from the employer on an official letterhead
- contract of employment
- bank statement/letter from attorney/business registration documents for applicants in self-employment.
So that you know, practical programmes are not offered to part-time learners, and fees are not inclusive of learning materials.
Application Process at Tshwane North TVET College
Applications at Tshwane North TVET college are made online only.
Visit the Tshwane North TVET College Online Application portal or visit the school to book an online application session.
Applications are made using your smartphone, tablet or computer.
What are the steps taken when applying to Tshwane North TVET College?
- Do the online pre-screening test.
- Choose the campus, get your application form, and provide a working email address and one phone number.
- Complete your application form in full
- Attach all supporting documents:
- Recent Academic results
- Proof of residence not older than three months
- International students must provide a valid study permit
- An evaluation certificate from SAQA for applicants with foreign certificates
- Submit your application, and admissions will send an email to you confirming your application
Follow Tshwane North TVET College on social media handles below for more information: