uMfolozi TVET College 2023 Intake
uMfolozi TVET College is one of the 50 public TVET colleges in South Africa. The college is in KwaZulu Natal. It has eight main campuses and six skills centres. It offers a wide range of programmes. uMfolozi TVET College has a SETA accredited Training Centre in Mandeni that offers trade tests of Electrician, Fitter, Fitter & Turner, and Instrument Mechanic.
uMfolozi TVET College Campuses
- Chief Albert Luthuli
How to apply at uMfolozi TVET College
Application and Registration Processes at uMfolozi TVET College
- Go to umfolozicollege.co.za
- Complete the placement test
- Fill out the application at the nearest uMfolozi campus
- Exit the programme once you finish the two steps
- The college will process your application and inform you the outcome
You can go ahead with the registration process once you’ve received your offer letter. The college requires you to bring the following documents on registration.
- 3x Certified copies of Student ID (front and back of ID on the same page)
- 3x Certified copies of Parents/Guardian ID (front and back of ID on the same page)
- 3x Certified copies of Highest Qualifications3x Certified copies of Proof of Residence
- 3x Certified copies of Affidavit of Income of Parents/Guardian for NSFAS
Are you looking for financial support to study at
a public TVET college?
- If you need financial assistance you can apply for NSFAS bursary
Who qualifies for NSFAS bursary?
- A South African citizen or a permanent resident of South Africa who intend to study at a public TVET college or already studying there but not affording the fees.
How and where to apply for NSFAS Bursary
- Apply online here
- Create myNSFAS account
- Click Apply and fill in the application form
- Upload required supporting documents
- Submit your application
Required documents when applying for NSFAS bursary
- Copy of ID
- Non-SASSA students must provide ID copies of parents/guardians/spouse
- A copy with both sides of the smart ID
- Your proof of income or that of your parents/guardians/spouse
- If you have a disability, complete disability annexure A form
For more information, contact uMfolozi TVET College on:
Naboomnek Street, Arboretum, Richards Bay
Tel: +27 (35) 902 9501
Fax: +27 (35) 789 2585
Umfolozi College Student Support Services
Tel: 035 797 4319