An opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Controller to ensure the daily shift operation is executed in accordance with the Planto, handle all Stock take/Stock Checks/Stock Counts, Inspection and Quality Control and safety. Please view full job spec for more information
Duties And Responsibilities
• To ensure the daily shift operation is executed in accordance with the Plan.
• To ensure all stock movement is executed and documented correctly and efficiently.
• To ensure all relevant Checklists are correctly updated in accordance with HSSE.
• To stand-in for the Warehouse Supervisor as required.
Qualifications And Experience
• Grade 12 or equivalent
• Previous experience in warehouse, FMCG, stock controlling.
• Warehouse & logistics experience
• System controlling
• Skills and Knowledge
• Computer Literate
• To work required shift according to allocated shift rotation.
• To work overtime when necessary.
• Follow time and attendance procedure as stipulated.
• Check for further instructions before clocking off.